
We took a trip to Seattle with Shana in January. It was lots of fun. Baden went to a couple of Taco Times in Seattle to see what they were like over there (these Taco Times have a different franchisor). Last week we went to Portland to witness the baptism of Lindsey & Loren aswell as the baby blessing of James Andrew Fox (All Stu & Tiff kids). We stayed at Phil & Katie's (Thanks!). Mary is busy with her Masters degree. She is currently studying nature, animals, plants, biology stuff, etc. Baden is also doing a Masters from GWC (not spending as much time on it as Mary). He is studying about the founding fathers, constitution, political stuff, etc. Mary is pregnant and due in August. We will find out what the sex is in a couple of weeks. We will keep you posted. We are planning on going to Utah in May & would love to see some of you.
Thanks
5 comments:
Congratulations on the Baby and with the Master's Degree's. Good luck with everything!
Hey Guys-
I love that picture... I miss you all. Give Eliza a hug for me! I can't wait to hear if the baby's a boy or girl!
Love you- Shana
Baden, Mary and Eliza,
it is so great to see some pictures of your family! That's awesome that you are both working on the Masters! I hope that you are doing good I'm so glad that we could still stay in contact. I'm in the business school here at BYU and it's pretty much kicking my butt. I actually have to spend more than 30 minutes on a test :-) well I'm glad I have some way now to keep contact.
take care, Ryan
Love the blog! If I were to put both of you in a blender i'm pretty sure I would come out with Eliza. What a cutie! She looks like a perfect mix of both you guys. Gongrats on #2! 2 kids in 3 years way to go! and both going after the masters, you guys are my inspiration.
We're doing great. Ava gets fatter everyday. I'm still working at the sign shop and was just called as EQP (for the 3rd time....just like when I was AP). Rachael loves being at home w/ Ava and teaches in the R.S.
Life's great! Put us on your "people to visit list" in May. Or maybe we can all just meet up w/ a bunch of people.
Take Care,
Isaac, Rachael & Ava Linton
Wow Mary I saw you had a blog when I was looking at Sarah's blog. It has seriously been SOOO long since I've seen you. Your little girls is stinkin cute and totally YOU. I have a blog too but it is private. If you let me know what your email is through your blog comments I can send you an invite. This is Marianne Moon by the way:)
Post a Comment